- Information labels testing by Facebook for branded content collaborations, improving transparency for on platform ads.
Facebook has released it's first news programming schedule, and announced a new set of news programs.
- Facebook's testing out new augmented reality ads which will enable users to virtually try on products from the News Feed.
- Facebook's looking to add a new Stories Highlights section for profiles, similar to what's available on Instagram.
- Facebook has quietly rolled out a new Facebook Stories archive, enabling users to keep their Stories updates for re-use.
- Twitter's crackdown on inactive accounts has seen some of the larger Twitter profiles take big hits in their audience numbers.
- Twitter's adding a new option which will enable users to keep videos playing on screen as they continue to scroll through their timeline.
- Twitter is testing out a new, prominent ad format within its recently updated Explore tab.
- Twitter will remove around two million inactive accounts from follower numbers as part of its latest efforts to improve the accuracy of its data.
- Pinterest has added a new set of group collaboration tools for group boards, expanding the apps potential.
- Snapchat has released its latest trending topics report, highlighting all the key trends gaining traction on the platform.
- Snapchat is reportedly working on a new option which would enable users to search for product matches by 'scanning' real world objects with the Snap camera.
- Instagram plans to give more advertisers access to its Shopping Tags for Stories ahead of the holiday season.
- After being spotted in testing, Instagram is now officially launching its new question stickers in Stories
- Instagram is adding new measures to help users keep track of their in app actions and limit notifications.
- Instagram's giving more people access to its new Stories questions tool, and testing a different layout option to emphasize Stories.
PHONE: (815) 123 4567
ADDRESS: 123 A Street, Miami, FL 38297